Superior Small Business Package
The superior small business package includes enterprise grade software and support:
- 1. We maintain a small firm atmosphere and treat our customers like family. No matter how large we grow, our employees will be friendly and care about your situation. You won’t sit on hold for hours. You’ll talk to real people. As a privately owned company, that is our one item we will never change. If you are not happy, we are not happy. We will make it right.
- 2. A domain name for your email and website (like yourbusiness.com and firstname.lastname@example.org).
- 3. Web hosting for your new website. A static 5-page website that you can personally make changes to. If you can write a letter with Word, you can do this. If you prefer, we can make the changes for you. Need a more complex website? Shopping cart? Need to accept payments, recurring charges? We do that. Want to see what kind of work we do? Did you look at our website? You’ll get quality.
- 4. A CRM (Customer Relationship Management) cloud software. Track customers. Send invoices, quotes, letters, proposals, leads, and more.
- 5. A financial accounting software. Comparable with the costliest of accounting packages. Check printing, banking, and more.
- 6. Microsoft Exchange e-mail accounts. Share calendars, contacts, and more between your employees and co-workers.
- 7. E-mail accounts are protected by the best name in the business for spam protection at no extra charge.
- 8. Enterprise grade maximum security and anti-virus software.
- 9. Have a few employees? Maybe even have a bunch of employees? We’ll throw in a well-known and respected Human Resource Software package at no additional costs.
- 10. Remote access to your computer at the office from home, secured by a VPN connection to protect your data from being leaked.
- 11. Helpdesk support available when you need it. Our techs have many years of experience in helping you solve your problems.
- 12. Onsite support when needed. If our helpdesk can’t solve the problem remotely or over the phone, your case is escalated to one of our experienced and certified field technicians to come straight to your business.
- 13. VOIP installation and maintenance available. Compared to the “leaders” in the cable tv, Internet, and phone providers, we can save you a significant amount of money on your business phone bill without sacrificing quality.
- 14. Are you in a field that you would like to send a reminder to a customer regarding an upcoming appointment? Recurring appointments? Automated phone, text, or email reminders? We do that.
- 15. Do you have servers? We maintain and repair all makes and models of servers. Server administration, network administration, a full service IT provider. Don’t have a server, but want one? We do that. Microsoft Servers from 2008 to 2016, Linux, and Unix servers are our specialty. We repair and maintain all types of computers, laptops, Windows, Linux, and Mac. Running older equipment because of software concerns (Server 2003, etc.)? We understand, and we can help.
- 16. Backup solutions, and document management software are a must, which we also provide. Start going paper free. Less storage needed, and lower costs in the long run.
- 17.Full IT management for your entire operation no matter how big you get. You grow, we grow with you. We can handle a new customer with 250 work stations and multiple servers with ease.
You will be pleasantly surprised at how affordable it is to have your business running like a Fortune 500 company with the tech support and software we offer in one flat fee per month. You will be able to plan your IT costs instead of throwing a number at the budget and hoping it sticks. Our technicians are always dressed professionally, have been drug tested, as well as having a background check. We are not geeks. We are professionals. Contact us today for a no cost, absolutely free and confidential consultation. We want to provide you with the best possible experience ever.
Call or email us today.